- you don’t have to be happy all the time
- you don’t have to fake being happy for anyone else’s benefit
- you don’t have to push your emotions aside for anyone else’s benefit
- you don’t have to keep you emotions inside for anyone else’s benefit
- you’re allowed to be angry
- you’re allowed to be sad
- you’re allowed to feel whatever you feel
Here’s a handy flow chart to help you with your console confusion.
They are killing Microsoft right now.. lmao…
I’m still going with Xbox.
my reaction to your statement:
It’s literally a Hundred dollars less for the same hardware with more features.
You know what? I’m going to do an experiment.
I’m going to leave this track here, completely unmarked, and tag it with everything I can. If you like it, reblog it, give it some notes. If you don’t, ignore it and move on with your life. I’ll tag it with a bunch of fandoms, so people can hear it.
Just out of curiosity. Press play and see what happens.
I’ll give you one hint: I consider it beautiful.
This track makes me really emotional? It’s so pretty.